Simply insert some of your cat’s dry food or treats into the various areas and your cat will be pawing at the Catit Senses Treat Puzzle in no time. Each puzzle has its own unique shape and adds to the toy’s appeal.
- The Treat Tubs are five deep, bean-shaped containers arranged in a flower-like layout.
- In the Pyramid Forest, cat treats fall between the pyramid-like pikes.
- The Treat Cave has a green translucent cover with side openings to paw out kibble from all sides.
- With its tricky dented pattern, the Slow Feeder Bubbles make for some exciting mealtimes.
- The four Tunnels are tubes with green translucent covers to push treats through.
- The Food Spiral challenges your cat to move their food along a coil-shaped path.
Different feeding activities to challenge your cat on their level
Every treat area comes with its own challenge. Try figuring out which activity your cat finds less or more challenging by observing where treats remain untouched, and where they have vanished. If your cat seems to struggle with certain areas or needs more of a challenge, try starting off with easy activities or vary the activity by placing treats in a particular location on the Catit Treat Puzzle.