A super premium dry cat food with salmon fish, fully and balanced formulated with anti-hairball effect, for indoor long-haired cats over 12 months old.
Xylo-oligosaccharides (XOS) are super prebiotics obtained by hydrolysis of corn cobs. XOS helps to reduce problems such as unwanted fat and glycemia in cats with approximately zero calorie value.
Super XOS PrebioticXOS enters the large intestine without modification and is primarily used by the digestive bacteria Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli. This reduces negative fermentations that cause energy loss, such as bloating and other digestive ailments.
Possible Health Benefits:
• It strengthens the immune system.
• It increases the digestion and metabolism of nutrients by improving the intestinal flora.
• It has natural antioxidant effect.
|Crude Cellulose (Fibre)||5%|
|Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (3a700)||200 mg/kg|
|Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
- Please refer to the table for the recommended daily nutritional amounts (grams/day) according to your cat’s weight (kg) and appearance (A- Underweight, B- Normal, C- Overweight).
- The recommended daily amount of food may vary depending on the outdoor temperature, your cat’s living conditions (indoor/outdoor), character and activity.
- In order for your cat to have/maintain the ideal weight, the amount of food to be given should be weighed.
- When adjusting the amount of food to be given, your cat’s appetite, appearance and stool analysis should be considered.
|Recommended Feeding Amount|
|THIN||31 - 34g||42 - 46g||52 - 57g||61 - 68g||70 - 78g||79 - 87g||-||-||-|
|NORMAL||29 - 32g||39 - 43g||48 - 53g||57 - 63g||65 - 72g||73 - 81g||81 - 90g||89 - 98g||96 - 106g|
|OVERWEIGHT||-||-||-||53 - 58g||60 - 67g||68 - 75g||75 - 83g||82 - 91g||89 - 98g|